Low fat milk – 1 litre
Limejuice – 1 tsp
Corn flour – 2 tsp
Sugar substitute – 4 sachets
Saffron – a few [optional]
Cardamom powder – a pinch
Pista & badam – 1 tsp chopped
- Boil the milk in heavy pan stirring constantly until it is reduced to half.
- Dissolve the saffron separately in a little milk & add this to the boiling milk.
- Mix the limejuice in a little water & add this slowly to the boiling milk till it starts curdling.
- [need not be curdled totally]
- Mix the corn flour a little water & add to the boiling milk, stirring constantly.
- Boil till the milk mixture thickens.
- Mix the cardamom powder & sugar substitute allow to cool. 8. Shape with 7or 8 pedas & decorate with pista & saffron.